We offer a wide variety of counseling methods and philosophies all which have
demonstrated themselves to be incredibly effective.
Our counselors are proficient in the following forms of therapy:
- Individual, couples, family and group therapy for adults, children and
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for PTSD, anxiety,
depression, addictions and pain management and personal growth issues (
- Expressive therapies including Sandtray, Art and Play therapy for all ages.
- Holistic counseling re: Mind/body connection (ie) dreamwork,
relaxation/stress mgt tx, journal therapy.
- Recovery from eating disorders, sexual abuse, substance abuse, grief/loss,
and related issues.
- Transpersonal Counseling
- MARI (Mandala Assessment Research Instrument
- And many more therapy tools.
Please directly contact our therapists to discuss your needs and desired
therapies. Click here for a list of our therapists and their contact information.
Transpersonal Counseling is based on a psychology approach that does not
exclude spirituality, as does traditional psychology. It recognizes that personal
consciousness is always seeking wholeness.
"Trans" means beyond or above and refers to a psychological perspective that
deals with those areas that are above or greater than personal consciousness,
including and recognizing the highest and best of the collective human
MARI (Mandala Assessment Research Instrument) The MARI is based on symbols
and colors that are universal in nature. The client is drawn intuitively to symbols
and, then, colors that they are attracted to. These pairs of symbols and colors are
then placed in a developmental sequence of life (the Great Round) revealing a
visual picture of the psyche. Because the subject literally ‘sees’ their psychic
contents, change can occur in significantly less time than may be required by other
more "traditional" forms of counseling.
For more information on the counseling services which are offered at The Center,
please visit www.MariCreativeResources.com.